The Way Forward
Time & Location
May 19, 12:30 PM PDT – Jun 09, 7:00 PM PDT
About the Event
With the changes taking place in the world as a result of the spread of the Coronavirus, do you believe tough times lie ahead for you? Perhaps you are putting your dreams, goals and plans on hold due to the uncertainty of this pandemic. Or maybe you’re asking yourself “How do I lessen the blow of what lies ahead and protect myself?", or, "How am I going to survive this?”
There is a way forward.
The reality is there is a lot we don’t know and that can feel disorienting at times. But it’s in times such as these it is vital to rely on what we DO know and to use the knowledge and spiritual tools available to us to not just survive but thrive during these uncertain times.
Reverends Jim Lee and James Trapp are offering a four-week online class that will not only empower you to successfully navigate through this challenging, disruptive, and uncertain time, but help you flourish along the way.
In this four-part series, we will cover:
Week #1, (Tuesday, May 19): The Way Out is In
- How to skillfully surrender Power of “The Force” to navigate through this uncertain time.
- Why this is the perfect moment to express your true potential.
Week #2, (Tuesday, May 26): Who do you need to be?
- Move forward with spiritual power and certainty.
- Why loving yourself is the key to the way forward and how to put this loving energy on steroids.
Week #3, (Tuesday, June 2): The Obstacle is the Way
- Turn obstacles around so they benefit you.
- How to ask empowering questions to radically change your perspective and create a triumphant mindset.
Week #4, (Tuesday, June 9): Your personal “Way Forward”
- Create a custom-made roadmap you can immediately apply to effectively move you forward during these unprecedented times with ease and grace.
By the end of this course, you will have created such a compelling way forward in your life, you’ll want to jump out of bed when you wake up in the morning. This is going to be an amazing experience. If you feel this is right for you, click the button below now, reserve your seat and get on your way to being inspired, transformed, and most importantly, equipped to gracefully move forward even in times of uncertainty. We so look forward to walking this journey with you.
-Reverend Jim Lee, Senior Minister, Unity of Las Vegas
-Reverend James Trapp, Senior Minister of Worship, Spiritual Life Center in Sacramento and former CEO of Unity Worldwide Ministries
-Dates: Four Tuesdays, May 19th, May 26th, June 2nd, and June 9th
-Time: 12:30 pm and 5:00 pm PST. The class will be two hours and offered twice each Tuesday (to accommodate those on the East Coast).
-Price: $20 per class or $67 as a package deal for all four classes.