How to Thrive in Uncertain Times
We may well be living in the most critical time in the history of the planet where it is clear that our perception of the events around us and the actions we take now will have a profound impact on the future of humanity. Many of us may be challenged with maintaining our centers in the midst of it all but in the wise words of Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes:
“Dear Brave Souls, do not lose heart – we were made for these times!”
There is profound purposefulness in our presence on the Earth at this time for we are coded with everything we need to not only get through this but to thrive and succeed in bringing forth an entirely new way of being.
What if we could find a way to tap into this Universal coding living deep within the DNA of our souls? What if we could remain grounded in and conscious of the incredible purpose that drove us to incarnate on the planet at this time and the Love that is ever present to sustain and guide us?
In The Way Forward Course you will:
- Discover how obstacles and limiting beliefs can become portals to a larger, more empowering perspective on what is available to you.
- Make quantum leaps in your effectiveness through “allowing” vs “trying harder”.
- Unleash the power of Love in your life and discover a perpetual resource of strength and support.
- Discover why this is the perfect time to express your true potential and why you are loaded and coded with possibilities.
“One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times and illuminates The Way Forward.”
-Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Four Weeks: May 19th- June 9th
Two Time Slots Per Week:
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm PT / 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm ET and
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm PT / 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm ET
Rev. James Trapp and Rev. Jim Lee
Virtual via Zoom Video Conferencing
Week #1: The Way Out is In – How to skillfully surrender to the Power of “The Force” to navigate through this uncertain time. Why this is the perfect moment to express your true potential.
Week #2: Who do you need to be? – Move forward with spiritual power and certainty. Why loving yourself is the key to the way forward and how to put this loving energy on steroids.
Week #3: The Obstacle is the Way – Turn obstacles around so they benefit you. How to ask empowering questions to radically change your perspective and create a triumphant mindset.
Week #4: Your personal “Way Forward” – Create a custom-made roadmap you can immediately apply to effectively move you forward during these unprecedented times with ease and grace.